Cirrus 3 Iron Steamer
Cirrus 3 Iron Steamer
Take 15% off for a limited time!
We love this sleek dual function device! Not only does it steam, but it can also be used to press thanks to a front plate that heats up to the same temperature as level 1 on an iron.
The Cirrus 3 releases steam only when you press the button, so no steam gets wasted. There's also an anti-puff feature that minimizes water leakage. Enjoy enough steam for three garments before having to refill the vertical water tank, which glides into place with the help of a magnet.
Use this handheld device on all materials except leather and suede. It's safe for delicate fabrics, but please be gentle with silk. It comes with a heat protective ironing pad, which you can wear like a glove and hold behind the fabric while steaming or pressing. Bring this iron steamer on your travels and enjoy a crease-free wardrobe!
- Fill the tank with water (holds 90 ml, enough for approx. 3 garments).
- Allow 25 seconds for the device to heat up (until the ring of light around the large button stops pulsing).
- Hang your garment and press the large button to release steam, or lay flat to iron.
- Press the power button when finished or allow the device to power off automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Store standing up while not in use.
Out of the box, you may need to "wake up" the Cirrus 3 to encourage it to fetch water for steaming.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Fill the water tank, press the power button, and wait 25 seconds while it warms up (until the light stops pulsing).
- Press the steam button down while slowly pulling out the water tank.
- Continue pressing the steam button after the tank is out (count to ten) and then reinsert the tank (keep pressing the steam button).
- Continue pressing the steam button for another 30 seconds, after which you should be good to go!
You should only have to do this once, and in some cases, not at all. You can also follow these steps if you ever hear a clicking sound.
For more tips on how to use this device, visit our blog.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.