How to drop off laundry at Celsious
1) Sort your laundry at home.
2) Don't forget to un-bunch socks and undies.
3) Bring your loads in closed washable bags (we'll empty the bag into the drum and wash the bag with your load). If you don't own any, you can rent from us ($1) or use trash bags.
4) Leave your detergent at home (we'll provide it!)
5) Wear a mask and maintain social distance while in line (only one customer at a time). Please wait until a member of our team waves you in to enter.
6) Once inside, place your bags on the scale.
7) Tell us your name and contact info (so we can email/text you when your laundry is ready)
8) Give us wash and dry instructions, and don't forget to mention specific callouts during intake so our team can take note.
9) Check your order, displayed on the screen. Make sure everything is as specified.
10) Tap or insert card to pay.
How to collect laundry at Celsious
1) You'll receive an email and text when your laundry is ready for pickup.
2) Wear a mask and maintain social distance while in line. A member of our team will wave you in to enter.
3) Tell us your name and we'll meet you at the side door with your clean laundry (bottom of the ramp).
Still have questions? You might find what you're looking for here.